Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life--as it is!

The last time I spoke to myself--I was not the same person.It is never the same.I evolve and change as I go through life and see it in its myriad diversities.

I look forward and know that I am a part of this great universe.I have a purpose here.I am here to live--that is my sole purpose.Living is doing what you are best at and enjoy doing the most.Living is scattering yourself in all directions and also be able to coil back and introspect.

Life is flying high and diving deep.Life is having no expectations yet be driven by the desire to live life fully--rejoice.Life is not to think about people or things who dont matter.Life is thinking and being with people who matter.

As I go through life--I become more patient.I become more tolerant.

I AM--BECAUSE I AM MEANT TO BE--BY HIM--THE ONE WHO LOVES US ALL!!

No comments: